- We see a regional church covering the Delta where people from all walks of life are free to be themselves (loved, encouraged, and accepted).
- We see a church that is committed to racial justice in the Delta.
- We see a multi-purpose facility which serves not only our church, but the civic and social needs of the community.
- We see hundreds of unbelieving citizens receiving Christ as their Savior and being discipled to Christlikeness.
- We see dozens of home-based Bible study groups led by trained church members. These groups will be designed to facilitate genuine relationships.
- We see a weekly congregational worship service that glorifies God through scripture reading, rich prayers, a variety of music styles, preaching based on passages of the Bible, and a celebration of the sacraments.
- We see children and youth ministries that contain not only spiritual truth, but are characterized by creativity and fun. Our hope is that the kids enjoy the time of growth, fun, and relationships.